Can't start GPaaS

0 votes

Hi we hard stopped our GPaaS but now when we try to hard start we always get message:

Failed to start App. Please try again.

How can we get the app running again?

Please help

Update: It's now saying inprogress when I click hardstart - but has been stuck in this state for over an hour?

asked Jul 3, 2015 in AppWarpS2 by wiredvoltage (84 points)
edited Jul 4, 2015 by wiredvoltage

1 Answer

+1 vote

Best answer
Hi,

Can you please try to hard start again and let us know the result.

Thanks.
answered Jul 4, 2015 by rajeev.etc (1,660 points)
selected Jul 4, 2015 by wiredvoltage
@rajeev.etc Hi it's saying inprogress for some times now!
Normally it takes few minutes to start the server. Could you please let us know for how long it is in INPROGRESS state?
Hi rajeev.etc it's now back, it was maybe 2 hours in INPROGRESS state and 12 hours before it would let me start it...! Is this normal - Thanks
Hi rajeev.etc the GPaaS setup list shows that it's state is FAILED and when I click start here it says already already started - any ideas whet is going on here?
There was an issue that were delaying GPaaS server to start. We have resolved that issue and it would not take that long. Normal time to start the GPaaS server is 5-7 minutes only.
OK, but GPaaS setup list still shows state as FAILED...?
Restarting GPaaS setup will bring it to RUNNING state.
For now you don’t have to restart it, we have updated the status of your GPaaS setup.
Many thanks for your help
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com