iOS unity 4.6.3 IL2SPP

0 votes

Hi,

we have issue with app42.dll.

stripping level - disabled
iOS - IL2CPP

first we can't build on iOS ,
now after downloading new version (app42 3.4  for  unity 4.x.x)  finally we can build

but now , when testing in editor ,  all requests  works  fine ,
but when testing in iPad ,  nothing happens , seems service don't work on device

also tried this after Init   App42API.SetBaseURL ("http://ns.api.shephertz.com/cloud/");  but no succes

please help us to solve this .  thanks.

asked Aug 10, 2015 in App42 Cloud API-BaaS by Arm Nomads (10 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
Hello Arm,

Team is looking into it, will you provide some more details like internal logs of the method, so that we can check is there is any exception or client fail to build connection with App42 Server?

Please put the below code snippet just after the initialization of App42 SDK and share the internal logs of App42 method with us at support@shephertz.com. 

App42Log.SetDebug(true);

Thanks,
Himanshu Sharma 
answered Aug 10, 2015 by hs00105 (2,005 points)
Thanks for quick answer ,   this is  device  log after building leaderboard service , also Im not using UserService.

com.shepertz.app42.paas.sdk.csharp.App42SecurityException : {"httpErrorCode":"401" , "appErrorCode":"1401" ,  "CLient is not authorized"}

but on  Editor  we have not  any  exception ,  and  all works  fine   
.thanks
Can you provide complete log you get after setting debug true?Also can you share code snippets which you are using to initialize as well as to call the api? It will help us to debug the problem.
this is my test code ...

void Start()
{
    App42Log.SetDebug(true)
    App42API.Initialize("my_key" , "secret_key");  

ScoreBoardService score_service = App42API.BuildScoreBoardService ();
    score_service.GetUsersWithScoreRange("Chalenge" , 0 , 10000 , UniyCallBack);
}

public void OnSuccess(object response)  
{  
    Game game = (Game) response;

for(int i = 0;i<game.GetScoreList().Count;i++)    
    {  
        if(game.GetScoreList()[i].GetUserName() == my_name)
        {
            //
        }
    }

}  

public void OnException(System.Exception e)  
{  
    App42Log.Console("Exception : " + e);  
}
Hello Arm,

Please make sure your device time is correct, if you don’t have much security concern regarding your app data, you can disable it from AppHQ console under AppManager -> Settings option.

If you still facing any issue, than please print the complete logs and share with us.

Thanks,
Himanshu Sharma
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com