App not receiving push notifications when the app has been terminated.

0 votes
I am having the same problem here. The push notification received when the app is not running in the background, does not trigger any callback in the code. Also, tapping on the notification opens the app, but still does not cause any callback to be triggered. I am using unity and the version of app42 is 4.1.1.
asked Aug 22, 2015 in App42PaaS & BPaaS by najwani (10 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

Hello Najwani,

Apologies for getting kate back to you.

Could you please share sime more details like application logs at the time of Push notification send. Also please share the push logs which you can find under Unified Notification > Logs section . Please share these details, it will help us to debg the root cause of this issue. 

Also, please let us know which sample plugin you are using and from where you are sinding the push notification. 

P.S If you have not enable push logs, then please enable it through Settings section under App Manager.

Regards,

Himanshu Sharma 

answered Aug 23, 2015 by hs00105 (2,005 points)
How do i send the push logs from the server?Should I copy paste each log here?Also do u need the logs from only the game or the full set of android logs? I was sending the push notification from the dashboard to the device, after I killed the app.
Hi Himanshu,
Still waiting for your feedback.
Hello Najwani,

You can share the complete logs your game and the latest Push logs which you receive after sending a push notification.

Regards,
Himanshu Sharma
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com