How to configure push notifications to be sent to unity application from external server?

0 votes

Hi, 

I was going through your documentation on Push notification. I have successfully confiugured my unity application on Google play and Google Developer Console. I have recieved notifications from your sample app using SendMessagetoAll and SendMessageToUser. I have also sent messages to your sample app from APPHQ console. All of this is working quite smoothly. I would like to know how to configure messages to be sent from my own server usig php code. Is there any documentation related to this?

Thanks,

WorldCricMan

asked Aug 27, 2015 in App42 Cloud API-BaaS by worldcricman (10 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

Hello WorldCricMan,

Yes you can easily do it, using our PHP SDK.  Same functionailty is avaiable under PHP SDK.

There is only one recommendation if you don't have list of user names in your own server. In that case, you need to store the list of user names either using Storage service or use User Service to get in your own server for sending push.

Please check our PHP SDK from here and let me know if it helps.

Regards,

Himanshu Sharma 

answered Aug 27, 2015 by hs00105 (2,005 points)
Thanks for your quick reply. Your notifications work great. I have tried a great many different things, but, yours are the best till date. Great Job! Looking forward to further support from you guys.
Hello WorldCricMan,

Thanks for your valuable feedback and definitely, we are always here to support you!!!

Regards,
Himanshu Sharma
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com