Upload with offlinestorage?

0 votes
One feature I'm interested in is the App42API.SetOfflineStorage. I've been playing with it and currently it works fine for saving a score when the internet comes back up.

What I need to do next is saving a file. I have an xml file that contains information for the player and would like to be able to upload that file and retrieve it. I thought with the SetOfflineStorage it might help protect the upload of that file in case the player happens to lose internet. This didn't seem to be the case with the upload service.

My question is, is there a way to get that file uploaded where it will work with the SetOfflineStorage feature?

Thank you in advance for any help.

Note: This is being developed in Unity3d.
asked Sep 29, 2015 in App42 Cloud API-BaaS by developer (10 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

Hello, 

As of now Unity offline storage for File Upload is not avaiable. However, we have recorded your request of Adding this feature in our product pipeline, once this feature is avaiable for use will let you know. 

Thanks for your pateience.  

Regards,

Himanshu Sharma

answered Sep 30, 2015 by hs00105 (2,005 points)
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com