Unexpected < encountered

0 votes

Hello,

My Project was Working Fine, but suddenly my game cannot connect to server any more!

i did not changed code, it seems it is a server problem.

im using starling + appwarpANE,

this is the error:

JSONParseError: Unexpected < encountered
	at com.adobe.serialization.json::JSONTokenizer/parseError()[F:\project\as\com\adobe\serialization\json\JSONTokenizer.as:704]
	at com.adobe.serialization.json::JSONTokenizer/getNextToken()[F:\project\as\com\adobe\serialization\json\JSONTokenizer.as:206]
	at com.adobe.serialization.json::JSONDecoder/nextToken()[F:\project\as\com\adobe\serialization\json\JSONDecoder.as:102]
	at com.adobe.serialization.json::JSONDecoder()[F:\project\as\com\adobe\serialization\json\JSONDecoder.as:71]
	at com.adobe.serialization.json::JSON$/decode()[F:\project\as\com\adobe\serialization\json\JSON.as:81]
	at com.shephertz.appwarp::WarpClient/GotHTTP()[D:\Suyash\Shephertz\GitHub\AppWarpAS3\AppWarpLib\src\com\shephertz\appwarp\WarpClient.as:257]
	at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()
	at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
	at flash.net::URLLoader/onComplete()

asked Oct 6, 2015 in AppWarp by Arman BM (26 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
Hi Arman,

Can you please share the SDK version which you are using that will help use to trace the problem you are facing.

Thanks & Regards

Vishnu Garg
answered Oct 6, 2015 by Vishnu Garg (674 points)
it was V_1.6.3 but it is work now.
it seems problem is no more there.
tanks
Let us know if more queries are concern.
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com