Is it possible to set the priority of the push notification?

0 votes
Hello!

I have noticed that sometimes the push notification is not delivered immediately, but it is delayed by a lot of minutes.

What could be the cause of the delay? It might be because of the priority setting on push notification:

How can I set the priority of the push notification on "high priority" when sending a push notification to user? I am using Unity plugin. It is important for our game that push notification gets delivered immediately.

Thank you for your help!
asked Oct 19, 2015 in App42 Cloud API-BaaS by madarina (11 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

Hello Madarina,

Could you please let me know how much delay you have experienced while sending push to users. It will help us to provide better support to you.

As of now settting a priority on Push Noitifcation message is not avaiable. We have recorded your request of providing this feature through API, so that it will help you decide the message priority. We will update you very soon regarding the timeline for this feature. 

Regards,

Himanshu Sharma

answered Oct 20, 2015 by hs00105 (2,005 points)
The delay is not fixed, it is different every time. Most of the time there is no delay. But sometimes the delay is between 5 - 60 minutes.

Please inform me when there is an update on this feature. It is important.

Thank you for support!
Hello Madarina,

Definitely, will update this thread once this feature will go live. Let me know if you need any other help from my side.

Regards,
Himanshu Sharma
Doze mode and priortiy
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com