Saving Additional Data along with User not available on custom key

0 votes
using the js sdk, I've created a custom key and only switching on access to required api calls. Creating a new user works but 'Saving Additional Data along with user' isn't available to activate and so isn't working. 'Reading additional data' isn't available either. Am I missing something here or do I switch on a combniation of other api calls eg. storage.
asked Nov 30, 2015 in App42 Cloud API-BaaS by dennis.asher (13 points)

1 Answer

+1 vote

Hello Dennis,

At the time of creation and fetching additional information using custom keys, you need to provide the permission of Storage service methods. Because additional data in User creation is going to save in No-SQL Database. So you need to provide the access of InsertJSONDocument method and fetch method of Storage service to find the additional information. 

Please add above information from Key Management under App Manager (App Manager -> Custom key -> Manage Access) section of AppHQ Management Console and let us know if it helps.

Regards.

Himanshu Sharma 

answered Nov 30, 2015 by hs00105 (2,005 points)
I didn't see a InsertJSONDocument but there was a InsertDocument and that seems to have worked, thanks.
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com