how to send server a request before login (connectWithUserName(...))

0 votes
this is case when new user register, he will send a request to server to register new user first before he do the login. Can anyone advise ?
asked Dec 7, 2015 in AppWarpS2 by nguyenanhdung (51 points)

1 Answer

+1 vote
Hello Dung,

Can you provide some more details about the user registration use-case you are want to implement? It will help to provide better support.

Thanks.
answered Dec 7, 2015 by rajeev.etc (1,660 points)
from this example http://blogs.shephertz.com/2014/08/05/using-app42-appwarp-s2/ , i can see that user need to use  HTML5 App42 SDK to register user. but here we use your appwarp s2 SDK only and connect with my own SDK APIs for user login/register. For login, i can use your current connectWithUserName() to login and verify from server side with my APIs for user authentication. However for user registration, i don't know how to call and verify with my APIs? I did try RPC function call for register but server does not receive the RPC call if user not yet login.
connectWithUserName is the api used to establish the connection between server and client for a specific user. Once the connection is established then only you will be able to call any api from the AppWarpS2 SDK.

If you want to register your user with App42 Platform then you can use the client side SDK of App42 depending upon the platform you are working on. User registration must be done on the client side so that while connecting to the AppWarpS2 server, the user name will be with you.

To download the App42 SDK as per your platform, you can visit its dev center(http://api.shephertz.com/app42-dev.php).

Let me know if you face any problem.
so, my question is how to register my user with other platform, not App42 as i have to use other platform api for user registering.
Same way, the user registration should go on the client side. If the other platform has client side sdk or any web services for user registration then you can implement that on client side. Once user is registered successfully then you can connect user to AppWarpS2 with the credentials. Also, you can write the user authentication process on AppWarpS2 server while connecting.
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com