Your example projects are not good

0 votes
Hi All

I am using unity3d and appwarp for the last 2 weeks and I should say that your examples are so so so bad. There isn't any full complete example(login UI with facebook,lobby,chat,math-making) that shows every aspects of multiplayer games. There is only one simple example which logins with current time and it just sends position info. That is all.

Have you ever looked smartfoxserver examples with unity? I recomend you to look them. They have specific examples for each type of use case. Lobby, chat, fps games, what ever you need. You dont need any other things, just enough to look at examples to learn the product. It is not the case with apparp. I am trying to get informations from many different pages.

All in all, I should say that your products(appwarp, app42, pricing) first looked good to me. Still it is good I guess but I should say that your examples are huge away from professionalism. Even I can understand it when I look the codes... You should have for example one complete(UI, logic, maybe lobby) game that demonstrates your product..

Thanks
asked Jan 3, 2016 in AppWarp by gokhan (20 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

Hello Gokhan,

First of all apologies for the inconvenience you faced.
We do have feature-wise separate samples which can be found in our github repo. You can also get the Unity chat sample from here.
We always try to enhance our samples and documentation as per the customers feedback to ease the AppWarp understanding and integration process.
We have added this also in our list of samples to be added in our coming releases.

Meanwhile, we will be happy to assist you to get started with the AppWarp.

Please let us know whenever you face any problem.

Thanks.

answered Jan 4, 2016 by rajeev.etc (1,660 points)
Hello Rajeev
Thanks for your answers. I mean most of unity users make mobile games which I do also. I came here for my mobile game. So, what I expect from a mobile game is: Login with facebook, play random games online, play online game with your friend, logout, etc. You should make a simple UI complete game that demonstrates all these. So I can learn your API so quick.
I really appreciate your feedback. Please let me know whenever you face any problem, i will be happy to help you.
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com