getTopNRankersByGroup problem

0 votes

Hello!

We are implementing friend leaderboard in our published game. We want to use GetTopNRankersByGroup method to get the friends scores.

We called the method with few usernames in list but there was an exception:

Exception : com.shephertz.app42.paas.sdk.csharp.App42Exception: 504 GATEWAY_TIMEOUT

or 

com.shephertz.app42.paas.sdk.csharp.App42Exception: {"httpErrorCode":"500", "appErrorCode":"1500", "message":"Internal Server Error", "details":"Internal Server Error. Please try again"}

But few days ago when we made exactly the same call we got friends scores very fast (50 ms) but sometimes there was 5000 ms delay, which is too long or there was an exception.

Can you please help me with this issue? Thank you for your help!

Best regards,
Kraner

asked Jan 20, 2016 in Unity by kraner (43 points)
Hello Kraner,

It seems like there is an issue at the backend, I have forwarded your query to the concern team and they are working on it. It will be resolved by today, once it will done, will let you know.

Regards,
Himanshu Sharma

1 Answer

0 votes

Best answer
Helo Kraner,

The issue has been resolved from our end, Could you please check and let us know if you still face any issue.

It will help us to provide better support to you.

Regards,

Himanshu Sharma
answered Jan 21, 2016 by hs00105 (2,005 points)
selected Jan 21, 2016 by kraner
Now it is working fine at our end.
Thank you for resolving this issue.

Regards,
Kraner
Hello Kraner,

Great to know that your query has been resolved from our side. let me know if you need any other help from our side.

Regards,
Himanshu Sharma
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com