App42 Basic Questions Unity

0 votes
Hi All

I have two basic questions

1-Do I have to call buildXXServices() every time before I call a app42 api function? Or is it enough to call buildXXServices() just once in Start of the application?

2- Everytime I call a app42 api function I define a class which derives from App42CallBack interface which makes me really bored and takes so much space in my scripts:( Is there another way to do it ? Although I just started app42 programming, I have so many class. Do you understand me?

Can a technical staff from shephertz give me a skype adress?

Thanks
asked Feb 22, 2016 in Unity by gokhan (20 points)
edited Feb 22, 2016 by gokhan

1 Answer

+1 vote
Hi Gokhan,

Please find my answer in-line for your query:

1-Do I have to call buildXXServices() every time before I call a app42 api function? Or is it enough to call buildXXServices() just once in Start of the application?

Ans: Yes, It's enough to build the object on the start of the application, you can create a global variable and call it at the start of the application to use it in your app.

2- Everytime I call a app42 api function I define a class which derives from App42CallBack interface which makes me really bored and takes so much space in my scripts:( Is there another way to do it ? Although I just started app42 programming, I have so many class. Do you understand me?

Ans: It totally depends on app use case, you can create only one callback  and use it in all functions by managing on response object like if you are calling user service function then object type will be User.

Actually, Skype & Phone support is only available for the enterprise customer. If you have any query related to our product, you can write here on  you can reach us at support@shephertz..com.

We are Happy to help you!!!

Regards,

Himanshu Sharma
answered Feb 23, 2016 by hs00105 (2,005 points)
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com