Using the PHP SDK can not send push notifications

0 votes

HI, 

I push message using the JavaScript has been an error.

So I push messages sent using PHP.

The result is a success messages from PHP.

However, the message does not arrive.

I had to push logs enable state.

App42_PushNotification INFO 2016-03-28T00:24:02Z Message sent successfully to Android Devices : No. of devices : 1  
App42_PushNotification INFO 2016-03-28T00:22:15Z Message sent successfully to Android Devices : No. of devices : 1  
App42_PushNotification INFO 2016-03-28T00:09:34Z Message sent successfully to Android Devices : No. of devices : 1

I have sent a log "Send Push Message To Channel" function remains.

However, "Send Push Message To User" function or the "Send Push Message To Device" function to log From left does.

"App42" push is really unstable.

If this does not resolve the problem, we can not use the "App42".

Wait for an answer.

Thank you.

asked Mar 28, 2016 in PHP by freeglass (10 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
Hi FreeGlass,

Could you please share your app name with us. It will help us to provide better support to you.

regards,

Himanshu Sharma
answered Mar 28, 2016 by hs00105 (2,005 points)
hi,
The app name is GnBNote.
Thanks.
Hi,

Please find my answer on this thread (http://forum.shephertz.com/?qa=8413/using-the-javascript-sdk-can-not-send-push-notifications) and let me know if it helps,

Regards,
Himanshu Sharma
I am facing the same issue.
I am trying to send push notification from PHP, App42 respond normally but unable to receive message on device.
Although message received properly to same user when try to send from App HQ interface and also from java code*.
can you share the response which you are getting at the time of sending push. Also, Can you confirm that you having delay or you are not able to receive the message.

regards,
Himanshu Sharma
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com