IOS Build failed on Unity

0 votes

Hello,

When I build the project for ios with latest DLL. its give me the error. I use Unity Version 5.2.1f1.

Following Error, I got when I to build On Mono 

Cross compilation job Assembly-CSharp.dll failed.
UnityEngine.UnityException: Failed AOT cross compiler:

UnityException: Cross compilation failed.

Error building Player: UnityException: Cross compilation failed.

Following Error, I got when I to build On IL2CPP

Error building Player: Exception: /Applications/Unity/Unity.app/Contents/Frameworks/Tools/UnusedByteCodeStripper2/UnusedBytecodeStripper2.exe did not run properly!

Exception: /Applications/Unity/Unity.app/Contents/Frameworks/Tools/UnusedByteCodeStripper2/UnusedBytecodeStripper2.exe did not run properly! 

Error building Player: Exception: /Applications/Unity/Unity.app/Contents/Frameworks/Tools/UnusedByteCodeStripper2/UnusedBytecodeStripper2.exe did not run properly

asked Mar 29, 2016 in Work In Progress by hemant (11 points)
retagged Mar 29, 2016 by hemant

1 Answer

+1 vote
Hi Hemant,

Have you enabled bytecode stripping level through Unity? If yes, then please remove it and try again building your app. If you still face any issue then please share your sample project source code with us. It will help us to provide better support to you.

Regards,

Himanshu Sharma
answered Mar 29, 2016 by hs00105 (2,005 points)
I build for ios for mono support in that by default striping level is disable  its give me same error on Appwarps2.dll my unity version is Unity 5.2.1f1
Hello Hemant,

Let me test the same at my end and will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks.
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com