why onMessage function not calling when app is open ?

0 votes
hi,, I am integrating push notifficataion but when i install app and open , then just recieving first time notifiction. After then when app is open, then i never getting message. i mean onMessage function does not calling. This thing just happening in unity android script. Works well in ios. Please tell me how to call on message fun every time when i receive push notification. Thanks and regards...
asked Apr 14, 2016 in Unity by jns7309 (10 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

Hi Jns,

Greetings!!! Hope you are doing good.

You need not to call onMessage function , its already handled in the plugin script provided by the sample itself wheneever Push receives it send it to Unity., As you are getting the push message on install and App open.

As you are successfully receiving push message on Notification bar, I have need some details like:

• Are you trying with the sample or integrated the same in your project.
  • If integrateing in your project are you changing scene or game Object.

Actually Push Notification is sent to that game Object fromAndroid Native side.If you share the logcat logs then it will be really help us to trace the problem.

Let me know the deatils.

Thanks

Vishnu Garg

answered Apr 14, 2016 by Vishnu Garg (674 points)
In demo its working fine. When i integrated in my code its not working. Every time i got notification but cant get message form onMessage function is there any method which reset the listener to stop calling onMessage function every time.
please help me i stuck at this point...
i have solve it.. when i integrate code in my app. i forget to setlistenerobject objetct on start function so now i can do it.
Thanks..
Feel free to ask, if more queries are concern.
Thanks
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com