Send email and push on new json object by user

0 votes
hello, i want to send a push notifcation and a email to another user when a user creates a new json object. how can i do the same? also, the other user should be able to update the same object. also whenever the second user updates the object, a email and push notification to be sent to the origional user. please help. im in a fix. thankyou!
asked Apr 24, 2016 in Android by checker.kshitij (10 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

Hi,

Thanks for sharing your use case, it's very simple. Please have a look at below points:

• If you have the trigger point when user insert object first time, then you can simply use our send push to user and send email API to notify the inserted object details
  • If you don't have a trigger point, then you can write server-side custom code and schedule it through the dashboard. Inside custom code basically you need to write the logic of finding the latest document details and based on details inserted Storage service, you can trigger push and email. Please have a look at this link to integrate the same and let me know if you require any help. 

I will be happy to help you!!

Regards,

Himanshu Sharma

answered Apr 24, 2016 by hs00105 (2,005 points)
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com