how to config ssl for html5?

0 votes
hi i am deploying my game on web using html5 sdk and i want to integrate the game into facebook app which require the SSL configuration. So, does the sdk support this protocol and how can i configure it correctly?
asked May 10, 2016 in AppWarpS2 by nguyenanhdung (51 points)

1 Answer

+1 vote
Hello Dung,

We are already working on supporting SSL in AppWarpS2 and it will be live by 17th May. I will update you once it is available.

Let me know if you have any other queries.

Regards,

Rajeev
answered May 10, 2016 by rajeev.etc (1,660 points)
thanks . i'm looking FW for this update
hi, is it LIVE yet?
Hi Dung,

Please download the latest AppWarpS2 server SDK from here(https://www.dropbox.com/s/89k5s6y73wp95sv/AppWarpS2SSl.zip?dl=0) with SSL support.

Please follow the steps given in ReadMe file. Let me know if you have any other queries.

Thanks.
hi, how can i test or  check if the your server support SSL then?
Hi Dung,

You can easily check, whether server support SSL or not.You can use following API.
For SSL Use for e.g.

AppWarp.WarpClient.initialize("Your API Key","domain Name", "12347", true);

With out SSL
AppWarp.WarpClient.initialize("Your API Key","domain Name \IP", "12346", false);

last two params indicate port number and ssl enable or not. For SSL 12347 is default port number.

Let me know if it helps.

Thanks
Vishnu Garg
i try this both at server side and client side. but client can not connect to the server with SSL enabled (wss).  Any log from server side indicate that wss is ready to connect? is it able to test  with free license? i don't see any process on server running with port 12347 too
Can you share me a runnable example
You need to test the same with the valid certificate .jks file, that is need to be mapped with the domain name that you have used, don't use the ip address in case of SSL connectivity.
thanks. it worked ok now. i did use the wrong SSLPassPhrase
Anyway for me to customize the SSL port?
Let me know If you face more problems in integration.
Anyway for me to customize the SSL port?
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com