Delete documents by condition/query

0 votes
Hello, I have a no sql storage . I want to delete all items whose last update DateTime is older than 1 hour ago..Is there a way to do that? I check your docs and there does not seem a delete function by query. Please assist Thank you
asked May 12, 2016 in Android by AndroidFolk (107 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

Hi AndroidFolk,

You can delete those document with the combination of find document by query  & delete document by id method. How? First, find all documents id using the findDocumentByQuery method and then delete all the fetched documents using the deleteDocumentById method of storage service. 

Let me know if it helps. 

regards,

Himanshu Sharma

answered May 12, 2016 by hs00105 (2,005 points)
Thank you for your answer. But that will consume a lot of calls if the query returns thousands of Ids. Instead of doing this in one operation, it will take thousands of operations and therefore server calls!!!
Hello
Any comment about this?
Hi AndroidFolk,

I forwarded your request to our concern team to have a look into it and also suggest you post your query on sales@shephertz.com. They will help you out with the timeline and further steps about the release.

Regards,
Himanshu Sharma
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com