GetFacebookProfile Issue

0 votes
hi guys Any idea about this error while getting facebook profile of the user Im using unity 5.2 Exception : com.shephertz.app42.paas.sdk.csharp.App42BadParameterException: {"httpErrorCode":"400", "appErrorCode":"1400", "message":"Bad Request", "details":"The Request parameters are invalid"} UnityEngine.Debug:Log(Object) UserGetFacebookProfileCallBack:OnException(Exception) (at Assets/Scripts/Facebook's/UserGetFacebookProfileCallBack.cs:28) com.shephertz.app42.paas.sdk.csharp.connection.RESTConnectorWWW:HandleException(String, App42CallBack) com.shephertz.app42.paas.sdk.csharp.connection.d__6:MoveNext() com.shephertz.app42.paas.sdk.csharp.connection.d__3:MoveNext()
asked May 26, 2016 in Announcements by awaha90 (15 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
Hello Waha,

This type of exception occurs when there are some wrong arguments in the method request. So could you please check and let me know what are logs you are getting at the time of calling this method? It will help me to provide better support to you.

To print internal logs, put the below line of code just after the key initialization:

App42Log.SetDebug(true);

Regards,

Himanshu Sharma
answered May 27, 2016 by hs00105 (2,005 points)
I missed a namespace of social in callback class and i forgot to initialize the app too ...Thats my mistake but need to ask a question once i logged in it to one account of facebook and then i logout form the facebook and browser it does not show me logiin panel for logging into another account
Is there any issue with the plugin or i am doing something wrong
I jst wana check that how it behaves if i login using different accounts it it getting correnct username and profile photo ??
Kindly help

Regards
Waha Ali
Hi Waha Ali,

Is it possible that you can share your sample project with error screen shots which replicate this issue? It will help us to provide better support to you.

Regards,
Himanshu Sharma
Dear Sir

I have emailed you the link of the project
Kindly have a look

Regards
Waha Ali
Hi Waha,

Could you please let me know where you emailed your project link?

Regards,
Himanshu Sharma
i have shared a google drive folder on this email support@shephertz.com
Kindly check
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com