Problem with custom key for push

0 votes

I created a custom key with following permissions:

Push: storeDeviceToken, subscribeToChannel, unsubscribeToChannel

But when my app tries to register device for push notification an exception occurs saying "UnAuthorized access: Client is not authorized". When I initialize the API I use my custom key instead of API_KEY and same SECRET_KEY.

Thanks

asked May 27, 2016 in Announcements by UNIAJC Antonio José (10 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
Hi,

Could you please let us know in which platform and SDK you are working on? Also, please share internal logs of App42 method and your custom key, secret key and app name with us at support@shephertz.com. It will help us to provide better support to you.

Regards,

Himanshu Sharma
answered May 28, 2016 by hs00105 (2,005 points)
Hi, I'm working on Android.
Hi,

Please put the below line of code just after the key initialization and call the above method to print internal logs in  editor console. Once you able to get the log, please share with us:

App42Log.setDebug(true);

Regards,
Himanshu Sharma
Hi, i wasn't using sessionId to make API call. But now my problem is when I try to use method  pushNotificationService.uploadApiKey("PUSH_KEY") because the client is not Authorized. I think it is because when granting access to custom key, there is no option to grant access to this operation. How can I do it without using API_KEY or ADMIN_KEY?

Thanks
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com