How to call any Remote function to server from Unity's Client

0 votes
Hello,

I've gone through the Remote Procedure calls(RPC). But its not yet supported with the Unity Can you let me know when is the support for RPC is to be added on unity API?

OR

Please guide me to achieve the same thing with different technique using App Warp S2 Server.

Thank you
asked Apr 2, 2014 in AppWarpS2 by marine.modi (62 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

Best answer
RPC is going to be available in our Unity release today. I will update this thread once it up on our site for download.
answered Apr 2, 2014 by dhruvc (1,099 points)
selected Apr 4, 2014 by marine.modi
Thank you Dhruv for passing this information. Please do update this thread so that I would be able to download and start playing with that.
Thank you Dhruv for updating. A small suggestion please change the last update date on your website and also give the syntax for client to implement the RPC done.
public void onInvokeRoomRPCDone(RPCEvent rpcEvent){

}
        public void onInvokeZoneRPCDone(RPCEvent rpcEvent){

}
I've tried to download the new Unity SDK on safari and chrome and in both the animation keeps spinning after I enter my email but it never takes me to a download screen and the SDK downloadable through AppHQ is not up to date
There was an issue on the site which has been resolved. You should be able to download now.
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com