Upload service limit

0 votes

Hi, In my game I need to share images to the second player I'm playing realtime multiplayer with. However, after going through forums and discussions I found out that the best way to do this is to use the Upload API by App42 Cloud APIs. There the first player can upload the file and share the URL with other player who then can download the files. My questions on this are:

1. Is there a limit on number of files a user can upload or overall number of files that can be uploaded in FREE plan ?
  2.  As in free plan, storage limit is 1GB. What if I delete all the files after the storage reaches 1GB ? Will I be able to upload files after that again ?

Please guide me in the following and provide me as much information on this as you can. I really need take a decision before I can implement all this in my game. Thanks

asked Jun 3, 2016 in Unity by wahoplay (15 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

Best answer

Hi WahoPlay,

Yes, There is a limit on Storage and BandWidth usage inside the application. You can use Staorge and BandWidth up To 1 GB. For more information you can visit our Pricing Page.

Let me know if more queries are concern.

Thanks

Vishnu Garg

answered Jun 3, 2016 by Vishnu Garg (674 points)
selected Jun 3, 2016 by wahoplay
Thanks for the quick response. I wanted to know if I keep deleting files which the user uploaded, what will be the scenario in that case ? Will I be able to re-use the storage after deleting/cleaning up the storage ?
If you delete the storage then you can use with the fresh data.
Thanks for your answer :)
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com