App42 Connection Error Message

0 votes

Hi All

I asked this question before http://forum.shephertz.com/?qa=8841/connection-error but no response. I am using unity 4.1.1 p4. While connetion is off which error code or message is returned by app42 so that I can check whether there is a connection or not? Inside OnException(Exception e) I Debug error message and it says "WWW Connection Error :: Could not resolve host: api.shephertz.com; Host not found". Should I compare that string or is there a AppErrorCode or HttpErrorCode?

Thanks

asked Sep 5, 2016 in Unity by gokhan (20 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
Hi Gokhan,

There is no such specific error code which will tell connectivity issue, It can be handled on both side either client can handle on the application level or I can forward your request to our production team. So that they can add it into next release and then you will be able to use the latest SDK.    

Regards,

Himanshu Sharma
answered Sep 5, 2016 by hs00105 (2,005 points)
Hi Himanshu
I will be happy if production team adds something that I can check it. You said on previous forum topic that it returns "Please check your network connection" but it returns something different?
Hi Gokhan,

It's my sincere apologies, the above said things has been implemented but not in all method. I have requested my team to add this into latest release for all method. We will update you very soon regarding this. Thanks for your patience.

Regards,
Himanshu Sharma
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com