App42API.SetOfflineStorage(true);

0 votes
Hi, Try to use offline storage with unity, but tutorial not work: I use App42API.SetOfflineStorage(true); The name... does not exist in current context... I tried to use using com.shephertz.app42.paas.sdk.csharp; and so on but don't work. Can you provide working example ? Thanks
asked Sep 23, 2016 in Unity by ibompuis (20 points)
Any chance to get a response from App42 team ?

1 Answer

0 votes
Hi Ibompuis,

Apologies for getting late back to you. Is it possible that you can share the sample project with us at support@shephertz.com ? It will help us to provide better support to you.

Regards,

Himanshu Sharma
answered Sep 27, 2016 by hs00105 (2,005 points)
Hi Sharma,
Sorry but project are realy big, I have used simple scene on new project, and same problem: The name SetOfflineStorage does not exist in current context...
It's seem that using com.shephertz.app42.paas.sdk.csharp; don't work, I havent other problem with storage, user... just this don't work
Hi Sharma
I'v sending project 2 days ago, any news ?
thx
Hi Ibompuis,

Thanks for sharing the project.

Please find your updated project from here ( http://cdn.shephertz.com/repository/files/1d7faa6f6bd7aebc16a5b58a6ae7b8444dff84e4e3fe4b3d47e1d3384864740f/223ef7a6fcfd1353d670b476fa5e648c37ea213e/App42Test.zip) this project have some minor changes in StorageTest.cs file. Please have a look into it and let me know if it helps.

Regards,
Himanshu Sharma
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com