Emoji are changed automatically appwrap android OR how can i send whatsapp type emoji in appwrap Android ?

0 votes
I am developing chat application in Android. in which i have used whatsapp emoji in my application but when i am sending message through theClient.sendChat(message); api then my emojis are automatically changed. though i am using whatsapp type emoji , they are not displayed as whatsapp emoji . so is there any extra thing i have to set in appwrap service ? how can i send whatsapp type emoji in appwrap Android ? please help me. Thanks in Advance
asked Sep 30, 2016 in Android by bhavesh (16 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

Hi Bhavesh,

Greetings!!!

You can easily send emoji using AppWarp. Emoji-icons are basically a expression those are sent from one user to other user in a chat message. As you can't send images directly you need to provide some encoding and decoding for that as WhatsApp do.

There are many open source library project available that can help you to achieve this. You can refer the Tutorial on Git.

Let me know if more queries are concern.

Thanks

Vishnu Garg

answered Oct 3, 2016 by Vishnu Garg (674 points)
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com