Custom Code Deploy Exception

0 votes
I'm trying to deploy some Custom Code but am getting this exception.  What does it mean?

deploy:
    [input] skipping input as property jarFileName has already been set.
     [java] Exception in thread "main" com.shephertz.app42.paas.sdk.java.App42Ba
dParameterException: {"app42Fault":{"httpErrorCode":400,"appErrorCode":1900,"mes
sage":"Bad Request","details":"Package can not be used in custom code deployment
 butler.Services : in source com.shephertz.app42.paas.MyCustomCode"}}
     [java]     at com.shephertz.app42.paas.sdk.java.util.Util.multiPartRequest(
Util.java:344)
     [java]     at com.shephertz.app42.paas.sdk.java.customcode.CustomCodeServic
e.deployJarFile(CustomCodeService.java:84)
     [java]     at com.myapp.helper.AntHelper.upload(AntHelper.java:22)
     [java]     at com.myapp.helper.AntHelper.main(AntHelper.java:30)
asked Dec 14, 2016 in Android by kelsonkug (10 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

Hi,

From the logs, it seems you are using a 3rd party library which is giving you this error as custom code does not support the integration of any 3rd party libraries. Please remove this package from your custom code and check. Let me know if this is not the case or you need any help from my side.

I will be happy to help you!

Regards,
Priyanka Singh
answered Dec 14, 2016 by anonymous
3rd party library?  It's my library, it's just a seperate folder.  Do I need to have all custom code files in the same folder?
I can't even get this to deploy when all classes are part of the same folder and package:

deploy:
    [input] skipping input as property jarFileName has already been set.
     [java] Exception in thread "main" com.shephertz.app42.paas.sdk.java.App42Ba
dParameterException: {"app42Fault":{"httpErrorCode":400,"appErrorCode":1900,"mes
sage":"Bad Request","details":"Package can not be used in custom code deployment
 com.shephertz.app42.Const : in source com.shephertz.app42.Const"}}
     [java]     at com.shephertz.app42.paas.sdk.java.util.Util.multiPartRequest(
Util.java:344)
     [java]     at com.shephertz.app42.paas.sdk.java.customcode.CustomCodeServic
e.deployJarFile(CustomCodeService.java:84)
     [java]     at com.myapp.helper.AntHelper.upload(AntHelper.java:22)
     [java]     at com.myapp.helper.AntHelper.main(AntHelper.java:30)
Hi,

Could you please share your complete custom code with us, So we can provide better support to you.

Thanks,
Priyanka Singh
I got it working.  Seems like all custom code needs to be in that original package or nothing will work.
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com