Room question

0 votes

Lets say I finished a game,want to leave room and play another game(join another room). Is it enough to call API LeaveRoom or should I also call UnSubscribeRoom?  What happens leave room without unsubscribing and join another room?

asked Jan 3, 2016 in AppWarp by gokhan (20 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
Hello Gokhan,

If user does not want to get notifications from previously subscribed room then he must unsubscribe the room. Leaving the room will take him out of the room and he can not be able to send any request to that room. But if he is still subscribed to that room then he will be acting as an observer to that room, i.e. he will be getting notifications of all the public events of the room such user leaves or joins the room, chat broadcasted to the room etc.

So, if you are leaving room without unsubscribing it and joining as well as subscribing another room then you will be getting notifications from both the rooms.

Let me know if you have any further queries.

Thanks.
answered Jan 3, 2016 by rajeev.etc (1,660 points)
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com