Why a user auto leave after subscribeRoom?

0 votes
Hello, I am currently learning how to join and subscribe to a room. For this i use the example "multiplayerdemo". After a few seconds after a user joined and subscribed a room the method "onUserLeftRoom" is called and the user is not longer in the room and i don't know why. I don't call the method "leaveRoom". I hope you can help me. Thanks in advance.
asked Mar 11, 2017 in Android by Kallo1994 (10 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

Hi,

Apologies for late reply.

It can happen in the case where client connection from AppWarp server breaks due to any kind of interupt at client side. For example: Intermittent network, Incoming calls etc. In this case when connection breaks, the server deletes the user session.

To handle this scenario, you can use Connection-Resiliency feature. If you use this feature, then the server will keep the user's session in case of any interupt for specified time-period. Once the interupt is over then the connection can be recovered by calling recoverConnection API. Please go through the above tutorial for more details.

Let me know if you have any further queries.

Thanks.

answered Mar 15, 2017 by rajeev.etc (1,660 points)
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com