Leaderboard - Get user whose ranking equals x

0 votes
Hi All

I need APIs for leaderboard to get users whose ranking equal x. Actually, I need two use case:

1-Get user whose ranking equals 25 in game X.

2-Get users whose rankings between 25 and 50 in Game X.

Can you please send me related API links to solve above questions. I need urgent answer.

Thanks
asked Apr 10, 2017 in Unity by gokhan (20 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
Hi Gokhan,

As of now there is no API available for above two use-cases. Could you please provide some more details on use-case of these APIs? It will help us understand the requirement and we can provide better support from our end.

Thanks.
answered Apr 10, 2017 by rajeev.etc (1,660 points)
Hi Rajeev,
The use-case for them is that. I have weekly leaderboards which users earn coins according to their rankings in leaderboards. For example: 1:1000 coin, 2:500 coin , 3-10:250 coin,11-1000:100 coin. So, I am developing a tool which will take Game name,ranking range,coin amounts as input and will increase that users coin.
Hi Gokhan,

Thanks for sharing the details. Directly, there is no such API where you can pass the number and it will return the records between two ranks. However, it can be achieved using the GetTopNRankers function. How?

For your first use case, you can set page offset as 24 and max parameter as 1. It will give you the user who is on 25th rank in the leaderboard.

For your second case, you can set page offset as 24 and max parameter as 25, to get the list of users who have ranked between 25 to 50.

Please click on this link (http://forum.shephertz.com/?qa=4932/gettopnrankers-with-offset&show=4937#a4937) for the code snippet reference and let me know if you required any other help from our side.

Regards,
Himanshu Sharma
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com