Chat feature

0 votes
Hello Your APP42 products have pretty much everything except for chat feature. I understand that a new product such as App42 needs to be used but don't you think it is a bit of an over kill to integrate another full product just to add a chat mechnisim. Is there plan to introduce chat in App42? I was thinking about using push notification for this. Let me know please if that satisfies the requirement Thanks
asked May 12, 2017 in Android by AndroidFolk (107 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

Best answer

Hi,

We do provide chat feature in our product called AppWarp. Using AppWarp, connected players can chat in a room or in private on real-time.

Please let me know if you have any firther queries, I will be happy to help.

Thanks.

answered May 15, 2017 by rajeev.etc (1,660 points)
selected May 19, 2017 by AndroidFolk
I understand that Appwrap can be integrated. But it is a hussle to do 2 different products (App42 and Appwrap) and 2 different services needed to be paid for. Is there a plan to have this integrated with App42? How about using storage and push notification for that ( especially) if it is simple p2p chat
Yes, you can use that as well. You can save chat in the storage and notify users through Push for new chat message. You can also keep refreshing the chat page directly using storage API after some time interval if that page is open.
Please let me know if you have any queries.
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com