Is there a problem On Servers?

0 votes
Hi All

Is there a problem on servers? I cannot connect from both apphq and from my applications. What is happening?

Thanks
asked Jun 14, 2017 in Unity by gokhan (20 points)
Is this happens frequently? I mean when my game become alive, this will affect me very badly.

VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION: Is there a way to understand that there are problems on servers so that I can show a message on my game that says like "There are maintenance on our servers, please be patient" ?

1 Answer

0 votes
Hi Gokhan,

Greetings!!!

Our team is looking into your query on priority basis, we will be getting back to you as soon as possible.
answered Jun 14, 2017 by anonymous
I even cannot connect from apphq appwarp dev console
Hi Gokhan,

Greetings!!!

We are experiencing heavy traffic on AppWarp due to couple of Apps got featured in play store. This may lead to latency or connectivity problem.

Our team is working into it on priority basis, we will send you an update once it get resolved. You can also check our status page(http://status.shephertz.com/) for the same.

If you have any other queries please let us know.

We will be happy to help you.
Hi Gokhan,

Greetings!!!

The issue has been resolved from our end. Could you please check the same and let us know if you are still facing this issue.

We will be happy to help you.
Hi
Problem solved. Thanks. But, I wonder what I will do when my game released if this issue occur again? Can I show a massage like "Currently, surver is under mainting"
As of now, you will be getting only connection_error from the sdk in this case as well. But we are looking into it and will share the new SDK with new error code for this. We will try to share it as soon as possible.
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com