Reset Password Email Template

0 votes
Hi to all, We wanted to create a template for reset password. I first enter Unified Notifications>Email>Reset Password Template >Add Template and it asks me Email on top in a drop down menu which is currently empty since I didnt define any email on settings yet. Than, I go Unified Notifications>Settings>Email>Add Email and define an email with App42 service provider. After that Reset Password Template >Add Template works completely different:/ I think a bug occurs when I add an email in settings. Could you please reproduce it and write me abbout issue. Thanks.
asked Jun 14, 2017 in Unity by hakcan.atilim (10 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
Hi Hakcan,

Could you please share the screenshots where your template behaves differently. It will help us to provide better support to you.

Regards,

Himanshu Sharma
answered Jun 15, 2017 by hs00105 (2,005 points)
Hey Himanshu,
I send an email to support@shephertz.com please check it
Any news about this question? We wait your answers...
Hi,
Greetings!!!
Our development team is working into this issue, It will be released by Today end of the day.
Thanks for your patience and understanding.
Hi,
Your query has been resolved from our end.
Could you please check the same at your end and please let us know if you are still facing this issue.

We will be happy to help you
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com