Email can be sent from AppHQ Console but not from API

0 votes

I have an email configuration setup for the mail "noreply@12b3.games".

I tried the following things to send an email with it:

• Send an email using the AppHQ Console (Worked)
  • Send an email using custom code (Returns a successful response, but I dont receive any mail)
  • Send an email using client-side App42 API (Also returns successful response, but no mail is received)

Could it be an error from the API I am using or could it be a lingering issue of the .games top-level-domain?

I do the following to send the mail from code:

ServiceAPI serviceApi = new ServiceAPI(<API_KEY>, <SECRET_KEY>);
EmailService emailService = serviceApi.buildEmailService();
emailService.sendMail("redmatters@live.at", "Test Mail", "Hello, this is a test!", "noreply@12b3.games", EmailMIME.PLAIN_TEXT_MIME_TYPE);

As stated before, the above snippet returns a successful response without any errors.

My Application name is "EndCycleOnline", I added the shephertz team as a collaborator.

asked Sep 4, 2017 in Java by Gal Peric (22 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
Hello Gal Peric,

I have forwarded your query to our team, we will be getting back to you as soon as possible.

Meanwhile, if you have any other queries please do feel free to reach out with us.

We would be happy to help you out!

Regards,

Priyanka Singh

App42 Team
answered Sep 4, 2017 by anonymous
Hello Gal Peric,
Apologies for the delayed response.
Your query has been resolved from our end, could you please check the same and please let us know if you are still facing any issues.We will be happy to help you.

Thanks for your patience and understanding!

Regards,
Priyanka Singh
App42 Team
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com