How to remove apps in my account ?

0 votes
I am currently having 2 apps in my dashboard, I want to remove one but I can't find any buttons to do this. So how can I remove one of my apps from my account ?
asked Jun 26, 2018 in Java by kan.coder1992 (10 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
Hi Kan,

There is no option to delete the apps from AppHQ. If any app you are not using then billing not be done for that app. Could you please let me know if there is any specific reason for deleting that app other than pricing concerns? It will help us to provide better support from our side.

Thanks.
answered Jun 27, 2018 by rajeev.etc (1,660 points)
Hi rajeev.etc,

It is just about my CCU at the moment is really low, so I change to use the free package. I know this package only allows one running application but I am having two, the another one I don't use it anymore. I am afraid of one day you will disable my primary application (one of them must be disable or removed right ? ) .

So I just want to remove it before it would happen unexpectedly !
Hi Kan,

I understand your concern, yes, in free package you can continue with only one app. Do not worry as we will have secondary app removed from your account.
Please share the account details and the app name which need to be removed at support@shephertz.com so that we can process this request.

Thanks.
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com