European server is down..

0 votes
Hi, On Firefox I see the following error in the console "Firefox can’t establish a connection to the server at wss://eu.appwarp.shephertz.com:12347/." I copied paste the url https://eu.appwarp.shephertz.com:12347/ to the browser and I got a time out. Apparently, the server is down, but, why doesn't your load balance send the request to another server? My web users can not longer connect to your server, but, surprisingly, my mobile users can. I hope this is something that you will fix it soon. Thank you
asked Sep 20, 2018 in JavaScript by info (16 points)
Same problem with US server.Please fix it soon .I got the same error wss://us.appwarp.shephertz.com:12347/ in OnConnect()
Any news on the server status?

Apparently there is a problem with the servers, where is the support team?

2 Answers

0 votes
On Chrome I see the following error:

net::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID

I am guessing that this means that your ssl certificate is invalid. I am connecting to the server through ssl.

Also, I do not appreciate the fact that a day has passed and still I have not seen a developer working on this issue.
answered Sep 21, 2018 by info (16 points)
0 votes
Come on guys, you need to install a valid SSL certificate.

If I disable this line

warpclient.enableSSL(true);

I can connect to your server. How hard can that be?

Unless this is a dead project, where is the support team?
answered Sep 24, 2018 by info (16 points)
Hi,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.
SSL certificates are already in place. Let me look into this and will get back to you aspa.

Thanks.
Just had a word with my server team, they are looking into it. I will update you as soon as it is done.
The problem has been sorted out. Please go ahead and check.
Let me know if you have any further query.
Yes, it is fixed.
Thank you
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com