Where is the support team, part 2?

+1 vote
Hi, I asked a question Javascript channel last week, and I still have not received a responce. Is the web team working on it? Thank you
asked Sep 24, 2018 in Operations and Maintenance by info (16 points)

2 Answers

0 votes
Hi,

Apologies for the delayed response.

Team is looking into it and will give an update asap.

Thanks
answered Sep 24, 2018 by rajeev.etc (1,660 points)
0 votes
Impressive,

if I have an issue, I shouldn't open it in the corresponding channel, but in this channel. Nobody is looking at the other channels!!!

I am sorry to say this, but you have a terrible support team!! Also, who is going to compensate me for the damage that you did to my site?
answered Sep 24, 2018 by info (16 points)
The problem has been sorted out, please go ahead and check.
I can understand your concern and it will not happen again that I can assure you.
Please check and let me know if you have any further query, I will be happy to help you.
It is fixed. after 4 days!!!
For 4 days all the users who visited my site were not able to start an online game. Hopefully, on the mobile clients I am not connecting to your server through ssl, because if I had, I would also have lost all those users.
Who is going to compensate me for the damage that you did to my site?
I still haven't heard from the support team.
Who is going to compensate me for the damage that you did to my site?
Hi,

Could you please raise this query at the (support@shephertz.com), It will help us to provide better support to you from our end.

Regards,
Priyanka Singh
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com