Geo Localized Push with Unity

0 votes
Hello! I'm trying to make App42 geo localized push work with Unity SDK. I downloaded a sample and make the "normal" pushes work. I can receive push sent from App42 Cloud API / Unified Notifications. The problem is that I cannot receive push from App42 MA / Campaign. I guess that this is because I need to use App42CampaignAPI, but it is not provided in Unity SDK. Can you please suggest a solution? Thank you. Daniele
asked Oct 17, 2018 in Android by Holo Sushi (10 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
Hi Daniele,

Could you please explain your use cases in detail, it will help us to understand your query and provkde better support to you from our end.

Regards,

Priyanka Singh

App42 Team
answered Oct 18, 2018 by anonymous
Hello! Thank you for your answer.
I would like to push to user a notification when it enter or exit a geofence in my Unity application.

I noticed that automatic push notifications based on user position can be sent automatically in App42 MA / Campaign (apphq.shephertz.com/ma/index#/pushCampaign), however the Unity API does not support App42Campaign API, (which I saw can be called from the Android API).

How can I receive geo push notifications in my Unity application?
Is correct that I cannot receive geo pushes in my app because of missing support of the App42Campaign API in Unity SDK?

Thank you.
Daniele
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com