Android Clients stop receiving updates

0 votes
Hi Guys, I am facing some issue which is making the android client (peers) receive any updates from server after certain amount of time. I debugged the issue to find out that the peers doesn't get any updates from server after 1 minute but the server seems to be sending the updates to the peers. I am not sure what I am doing wrong, but it looks kind of annoying as I don't get any proper errors for it. I have been trying various ways to tackle it since last 1 week and failed. That' why I am reaching out to you guys. Expecting a speedy response from your end. Regards, Varun
asked Jan 19, 2019 in AppWarpS2 by info (10 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
Hi Varun,

Could you please share the error log which you are getting with us and also share the SDK version on which you are working on, it will help us to provide better support to you from our end.

Regards,

Priyanka Singh

App42 Team
answered Jan 21, 2019 by anonymous
Hi Priyanka,

Thanks for reaching out.

The main issue is that I am not getting any error logs. Everything works fine. Just that all clients stop receiving the updates from server after around 1 minute.

My Library versions are given below:
Android: AppWarpClientS2-1.0.8.jar
Server: App42_JAVA_SDK_2.7.jar, AppWarpS2_2.0.jar

Best,
Varun
Hi Varun,

We have forwarded this query to our team, we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Regards,
Priyanka Singh
App42 Team
Thank you Priyanka. Looking forward to hear back from you.
Priyanka, sorry, I would like to make a small correction. The approximate time when the clients stop receiving updates is around 7 to 8 minutes. I am not sure if this will be of any help to your team.
Hi Varun,

Could you please share the sample code with us, so that we can debug the same at our end and we will try to identify the root cause of the issue.

Regards,
Priyanka Singh
App42 Team
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com