When trying to make an Android build with Arm64 architecture having issue. Errors pointing to AppWarpUnityMobile

0 votes

I have been trying to export and build an android project after changing some settings in project settings

-> Configuration section -> Scripting Backend = IL2CPP 

-> Configuration section -> Target Architecture = (Checked) ARMv7 and ARM64 OR just ARMv7 OR just ARM64 [same behaviour]

I am not able to makes builds or export a gradle project, all the errors point to AppWarpUnityMobile.

When I changed project settings

-> Configuration section -> Scripting Backend = Mono

This works. I need a 64bit architecture but I am unable due to AppWarpUnityMobile.dll

Unity Version: 2019.3.0b11

dll version: 1.0.5774.33405 downloaded on 27/11/2019

I have also attached the call stack to this thread. Please do help me out as soon as possible. 

PS: 

AppWarpUnity.dll settings

Include Platform: Editor and Standalone

Auto Reference: true

Validate Reference: true

AppWarpUnityMobile.dll Settings

Include Platform Android

Auto Reference: true

Validate Reference: true

asked Nov 27, 2019 in Android by jeeth.b (11 points)
I had added a file to this question it's not visible here I hope you do get it. If not please inform.

This is part of the callstack
Failed running D:\ProgramFiles\2019.3.0b11\Editor\Data\il2cpp/build/il2cpp.exe --convert-to-cpp --emit-null-checks --enable-array-bounds-check --dotnetprofile="unityaot" --compile-cpp --libil2cpp-static --platform="Android" --architecture="ARMv7" --configuration="Release" --outputpath="D:\0_AiSolve_Projects\UnityProject\Free Kicker\Temp\StagingArea\assets\bin\Data\Native\armeabi-v7a\libil2cpp.so" --cachedirectory="D:\0_AiSolve_Projects\UnityProject\Free Kicker\Assets\..\Library\il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache" --additional-include-directories="D:/ProgramFiles/2019.3.0b11/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer/Tools\bdwgc/include" --additional-include-directories="D:/ProgramFiles/2019.3.0b11/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer/Tools\libil2cpp/include" --tool-chain-path="D:/ProgramFiles/2019.3.0b11/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer/NDK" --profiler-report --map-file-parser=D:/ProgramFiles/2019.3.0b11/Editor/Data/Tools/MapFileParser/MapFileParser.exe --directory="D:/0_AiSolve_Projects/UnityProject/Free Kicker/Temp/StagingArea/assets/bin/Data/Managed" --generatedcppdir="D:/0_AiSolve_Projects/UnityProject/Free Kicker/Temp/StagingArea/Il2Cpp/il2cppOutput"

stdout:
Building libil2cpp.so with AndroidToolChain
    Output directory: D:\0_AiSolve_Projects\UnityProject\Free Kicker\Temp\StagingArea\assets\bin\Data\Native\armeabi-v7a
    Cache directory: D:\0_AiSolve_Projects\UnityProject\Free Kicker\Library\il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a\il2cpp_cache
ObjectFiles: 153 of which compiled: 0
Total compilation time: 71 milliseconds.
il2cpp.exe didn't catch exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: D:\ProgramFiles\2019.3.0b11\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\AndroidPlayer\NDK\toolchains\llvm\prebuilt\windows-x86_64\bin\clang++ @"C:\Users\Jeet\AppData\Local\Temp\tmp8F83.tmp" -o "D:\0_AiSolve_Projects\UnityProject\Free Kicker\Library\il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a\il2cpp_cache\linkresult_3959F976B54A3F7107B88496F59DFA5A\libil2cpp.so" -shared -Wl,-soname,libil2cpp.so -Wl,--no-undefined -Wl,-z,noexecstack -Wl,--gc-sections -Wl,--build-id -stdlib=libc++ -static-libstdc++ -target armv7-linux-androideabi19 -Wl,--wrap,sigaction -llog -rdynamic -fuse-ld=gold.exe

D:\0_AiSolve_Projects\UnityProject\Free Kicker\Temp\StagingArea\Il2Cpp\il2cppOutput/AppWarpUnityMobile.cpp:7696: error: undefined reference to '_CreateIos'
D:\0_AiSolve_Projects\UnityProject\Free Kicker\Temp\StagingArea\Il2Cpp\il2cppOutput/AppWarpUnityMobile.cpp:7711: error: undefined reference to '_ConnectIos'
D:\0_AiSolve_Projects\UnityProject\Free Kicker\Temp\StagingArea\Il2Cpp\il2cppOutput/AppWarpUnityMobile.cpp:7726: error: undefined reference to '_SendIos'
D:\0_AiSolve_Projects\UnityProject\Free Kicker\Temp\StagingArea\Il2Cpp\il2cppOutput/AppWarpUnityMobile.cpp:7737: error: undefined reference to '_ReadIos'
D:\0_AiSolve_Projects\UnityProject\Free Kicker\Temp\StagingArea\Il2Cpp\il2cppOutput/AppWarpUnityMobile.cpp:7748: error: undefined reference to '_CloseIos'
D:\0_AiSolve_Projects\UnityProject\Free Kicker\Temp\StagingArea\Il2Cpp\il2cppOutput/AppWarpUnityMobile.cpp:7895: error: undefined reference to '_CreateUdpIos'
D:\0_AiSolve_Projects\UnityProject\Free Kicker\Temp\StagingArea\Il2Cpp\il2cppOutput/AppWarpUnityMobile.cpp:7910: error: undefined reference to '_SendUdpIos'
D:\0_AiSolve_Projects\UnityProject\Free Kicker\Temp\StagingArea\Il2Cpp\il2cppOutput/AppWarpUnityMobile.cpp:7929: error: undefined reference to '_ReadUdpIos'
D:\0_AiSolve_Projects\UnityProject\Free Kicker\Temp\StagingArea\Il2Cpp\il2cppOutput/AppWarpUnityMobile.cpp:7944: error: undefined reference to '_CloseUdpIos'
D:\0_AiSolve_Projects\UnityProject\Free Kicker\Temp\StagingArea\Il2Cpp\il2cppOutput/AppWarpUnityMobile.cpp:7711: error: undefined reference to '_ConnectIos'
D:\0_AiSolve_Projects\UnityProject\Free Kicker\Temp\StagingArea\Il2Cpp\il2cppOutput/AppWarpUnityMobile.cpp:7737: error: undefined reference to '_ReadIos'
D:\0_AiSolve_Projects\UnityProject\Free Kicker\Temp\StagingArea\Il2Cpp\il2cppOutput/AppWarpUnityMobile.cpp:7929: error: undefined reference to '_ReadUdpIos'
D:\0_AiSolve_Projects\UnityProject\Free Kicker\Temp\StagingArea\Il2Cpp\il2cppOutput/AppWarpUnityMobile.cpp:7696: error: undefined reference to '_CreateIos'
D:\0_AiSolve_Projects\UnityProject\Free Kicker\Temp\StagingArea\Il2Cpp\il2cppOutput/AppWarpUnityMobile.cpp:7748: error: undefined reference to '_CloseIos'
D:\0_AiSolve_Projects\UnityProject\Free Kicker\Temp\StagingArea\Il2Cpp\il2cppOutput/AppWarpUnityMobile.cpp:7944: error: undefined reference to '_CloseUdpIos'
D:\0_AiSolve_Projects\UnityProject\Free Kicker\Temp\StagingArea\Il2Cpp\il2cppOutput/AppWarpUnityMobile.cpp:7895: error: undefined reference to '_CreateUdpIos'
D:\0_AiSolve_Projects\UnityProject\Free Kicker\Temp\StagingArea\Il2Cpp\il2cppOutput/AppWarpUnityMobile.cpp:7910: error: undefined reference to '_SendUdpIos'
D:\0_AiSolve_Projects\UnityProject\Free Kicker\Temp\StagingArea\Il2Cpp\il2cppOutput/AppWarpUnityMobile.cpp:7726: error: undefined reference to '_SendIos'
clang++.exe: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)

at Unity.IL2CPP.Building.CppProgramBuilder.PostprocessObjectFiles(HashSet`1 objectFiles, CppToolChainContext toolChainContext)
   at Unity.IL2CPP.Building.CppProgramBuilder.Build(IBuildStatistics& statistics)
   at il2cpp.Program.DoRun(String[] args, List`1 foundAssemblies)
   at il2cpp.Program.Run(String[] args, Boolean setInvariantCulture)
   at il2cpp.Program.Main(String[] args)
stderr:

1 Answer

+1 vote

Hi Jeeth,

Apologies for the delayed response.

Please follow the below process to make a android build and in the case of any concern please let us know, we will be happy to help you. 

1. Remove Appwarpunity mobile.dll and its plugins folder from unity project
2. Use only Appwarpunity.dll for Android also as you are using for Editor or Desktop build.

Regards,
Priyanka Singh
App42 Team

answered Dec 2, 2019 by anonymous
I could export an ARM64 gradle project, after deleting the AppWarpUnityMobile.dll and changing dll settings of AppWarpUnity.dll to any platform.
Thanks for the response. Appreciate it.
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com