App42_J2ME Jar Size is too high

+1 vote

Hi,

I had integrated ShepHertz library in J2ME applications for LeaderBoard feature, but the size of the library only is around 350kb, which in turn increases the overall size of the application.

I would really appreciate if you could help me in reducing the size of the library, like if there is any library which is only for leaderboard or social integration feature.

Sheenam 

asked Apr 22, 2014 in App42 Cloud API-BaaS by sheenam.goyal (15 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
Hi Sheenam,

Can we know that what type of problem you are facing like in which device you are working on it.

Because, J2ME SDK is our most important and working sdk  and no such type of issue that we are facing.
answered Apr 22, 2014 by hs00105 (517 points)
Hi Himanshu,

The proguard which you have referred, we are already using it to compress size of jar. I was asking for the solution to reduce size of shephertz libraries around 100kb. The jar which you have shared it is still too large (260kb) around.
Hi Sheenam,

We can do one thing that we share a source code with you so that you can customize according to your use case.
Like which api you are not using you can remove it and make a jar.
Yes please share it .

Thanks
Hi Himanshu,

Can you please source code to my email address sheenam.goyal@moonglabs.com so that I can customize the library accordingly.

Sheenam
Hi Sheenam,

Please find the email that has been send to your email id
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com