Check AppWarp Connectivity iOS

0 votes
Hello again!

Thank you for reading. I've searched the API documentation looking for any method that will look if AppWarp servers (or connectivity) are correct, so before launching the game i could obtain information of any error. For example, "You are not connected to the Internet" or "AppWarp Servers are currently down" or "Unknown network error"... Is there any way to get this info in the app? or better just the standar iOS methods to check connectivity?

Thank you,

Aram.
asked May 3, 2014 in AppWarp by aramiquelmateu (20 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

Best answer
For network connectivity, its best to check the standard method provided by iOS. It should be the most reliable source.

If you have internet connectivity, you can go ahead and call connectWithUsername.
answered May 4, 2014 by dhruvc (1,099 points)
selected May 5, 2014 by aramiquelmateu
Thank you, i will check it with standard iOS methods. Anyway, in my opinion, could be a good thing to check if AppWarp servers are online. Just a comment to keep improving this really good service!
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com