How we design admin control panel for our game?

0 votes
Hi

I am developing multiplayer game in corona and i need some information regarding Admin Control Panel.

What type of feature you provide us to develop Admin Control Panel of game on server.

Please reply fast.

thanks
asked May 14, 2014 in Discuss & suggest API by safvantai123 (24 points)

1 Answer

+1 vote
What are you using AppWarp Cloud or AppWarp S2 on-premise solution.

The dashboard for appwarp S2 allows you to create and manage zones and rooms. You can also set the properties of rooms from dashboard. Dashboard also allows you to monitor the usage of your server in terms of RAM and CCU and no of rooms.

The dashboard for appwarp cloud allows you to create and delete appwarp cloud apps and create and delete rooms. It will also show you API usage graph
answered May 14, 2014 by Suyash Mohan (900 points)
thank you for quick reply.
Means with the help of dashboard we can manage all users and game also.
another thing i want to ask you that if i want to change some kind of values in a game shall i do that ?
Currently you can only see how many users are online.

If you want to change some kind of value in game, its better to assign it as a room property in the game and then change those properties through the dashboard
ok i got it thanks
i have another query if i want to save inventory of the game that shown in game cash shop then what feature on dashboard?
Properties belongs to rooms only, so if you want to store some information that is not related to rooms but apply to whole game, then you should use our other service App42 along with AppWarp to store extra information using the storage service of App42 http://api.shephertz.com/
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com