unAuthorizedAccessException-streamingAssets

0 votes
allo

my understanding of unity's streamingAssets folder is only Read Only and the files got to be there at design time. But my case is that the file is generated at runtime in the target machine or device, for example a voice file saved to the persistentDataPath. What i did was to get it from that persistentDataPath and upload to your cloud.  

So it seemed on the MAC there was that access denied but how about on the android i tested the code but no file is uploaded to your appHQ ?

i will try run same test on WP8 and update you asap.

daniel
related to an answer for: unauthorizedAccessException-more details
asked May 23, 2014 in App42 Cloud API-BaaS by mrdaniel (10 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
Hello MrDaniel,

Are you ever tried to upload a file by giving its path, if not then try to upload a simple file by giving its exact path.

If there is no error, then try to upload your I/O streaming created file to upload and if error occurs, means you are trying to upload a file that has not been created yet. So, firstly check your file is successfully created then Upload it.

Thanx.

Akshay.

And you don't need to always open a new thread for your same question, you can comment here, so that we figure out and solve the problem in same thread.
answered May 24, 2014 by Akshay.Mishra (179 points)
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com