Problems with SDK in hosted environment

0 votes
I've used with success your SDK .NET for send push notification to iOS devices using my local IIS.
When I use my web site hosted by Aruba with full trust granted, I get this error msg:

Exception: {"app42Fault":{"httpErrorCode":401,"appErrorCode":1401,"message":"UnAuthorized Access","details":"Client is not authorized"}}

have you any suggestion why?
asked Jun 7, 2014 in App42 Cloud API-BaaS by sandroargiolas (10 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

Unauthorized Exception comes due to two main reasons. One, your API Key/Secret Key is wrong or time settings of your device is not correct.

Please check the both and fix this.

See our FAQ also for more details.

answered Jun 8, 2014 by ajay123 (899 points)
The time is correct, just few seconds of difference, the keys are also the same I upload the same page that works on localhost...I was wondering if there's a way to see in the json response the actual parameters sended in the request...this are the lines that work in local but not in the server:

ServiceAPI api = new ServiceAPI("real value","real value");
PushNotificationService pushnotificationService = api.BuildPushNotificationService();
PushNotification pushNotification = pushnotificationService.SendPushMessageToAll("Time: " + DateTime.Now.ToString("HH:mm:ss"));
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com