e-mail sending problem.

0 votes
I am using my fake gmail account  pppa@gmail.com.

I configure the this account. In the callback i am getting "succesfull configuration" message/

callback response :-

successValue : {"app42":{"response":{"success":"true","email":{"configurations":{"config":{"emailId":"ppppa@gkail.com","host":"smtp.gmail.com","port":465,"ssl":true}}}}}}

After getting these value I am trying to send the mail to my friend account.

here also i am getting "success" message

callback response :-

successValue : {"app42":{"response":{"success":"true","email":{"from":"ppppa@gkail.com","to":"biyyala.kamalakar@credencys.com","subject":"hi this kiran""}}}}.

after getting succes value. I checked the my gmail account. here I do not get mail from ppppa@gmail.com

here ppppa@gmail.com is fake account. why i am getting  "succesfull configuration" and "succesfully email sent"
asked Jun 25, 2014 in App42 Cloud API-BaaS by marine.modi (62 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
Hi,

Our email service mechanism is written on the top of SMTP email server. This is async process where we have take your request & return the success callback.

At our end, we do not check that your email id is fake or not we send a request to email providers (like Gmail,Yahoo). He will check if the mailId you have provide is correct than he will send the mail to your friends.

Thanks.
answered Jun 25, 2014 by hs00105 (517 points)
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com