What is RESULT_SIZE_ERROR (result id 7) ?

0 votes

I'm using the latest version of AppWarp for iOS. When creating a new room I'm getting RESULT_SIZE_ERROR in the ZoneListener response (onCreateRoomDone)

Here is the code which works for me in WP8 and Android:

NSString *uuid = [[NSUUID UUID] UUIDString];

[[WarpClient getInstance] createTurnRoomWithRoomName:uuid roomOwner:[[GlobalContext getInstance] GetUniqueUsername] properties:nil maxUsers:2 turnExpiresIn:45];

Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Noam 

asked Jul 13, 2014 in AppWarp by noambehar1 (37 points)

1 Answer

+1 vote
This happens for a couple of reasons

1) The properties table is too big. (From your code snippet, this is not the case.)

2) There are already more than 1000 empty rooms in your app. You should ideally try and join existing rooms rather than always creating a new one or call the deleteRoom API once game play is over. The server restricts this so as to not allocate too much memory for unused resources (empty dynamic rooms).
answered Jul 14, 2014 by dhruvc (1,099 points)
Number 2 is probably the case. I believe I had a bug caused many room creations at once.

Please add this error case to your documentation.
i am also facing this problem, after 100 room creation with same room properties. i am not sure that  deleteRoom api is working or not plesae help me to resolve this issue
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com