Exception response when allowed free API calls have been exhausted.

0 votes
Hi Team!

I was wondering if you could provide a customized 'App42Exception' if the number of Free API calls have been exhausted and no more can be accepted. This way, I can safeguard for the future, and provide a customized alert for the User incase service is down due to this reason!

Please make me aware if there exists any other way to know if the free calls have been exhausted or how many calls have been made via Code (Windows phone 8).

Thanks!
asked Jul 31, 2014 in App42 Cloud API-BaaS by shishirg23 (31 points)
recategorized Feb 13, 2015 by sushil

1 Answer

+1 vote

Best answer
Hi,
We don’t restrict app to use the higher number of APIs from its quota. IT is just there would be additional charges for that. You can know your API calls from AppHQ management console.

Go to AppHQ -- > Billing & Metering , in this section you can view your last two weeks and four weeks API calls based on resource and operations.

We are adding your total API calls and monthly API calls in App DashBoard section also and would be up in next few days. 
answered Aug 1, 2014 by sshukla480 (407 points)
selected Aug 2, 2014 by shishirg23
Hi! Thanks for your response, I'm an Indie developer using 'Free Account', and that's why I was concerned as I don't have my Credit Card registered!
No worries ... Keep using App42.
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com