Authentication with Google/windows Live is not supported yet. However you can write a custom code by your own to do it using service provider API.
Here are the steps to perform.
· Create an ACL enabled app from dashboard.
· Write a custom code method which will accept access token and unique user id provided by service provider.
· Validate access token and check if this access token belongs to same user id using provider REST API.
· If it validates and belongs to same user id, create session id in Session Service using user id and return created session id in response. You have to use Admin Key to create session here. (See this)
· If it does not validate throw unauthorize exception.
· On client side use this session id in every request using setSessionId method and pass user id as user name wherever it is required.
This will enable auth in your app with required service provider.