How to send intimation to particular login user?

0 votes
Hi,

I have made same Gmail like functionality in my app, so I have one question related to give intimation to login user,

Register users are logged in into same app.

e.g. User "A" want to send mail to user "B".

User "A" sent mail on cloud first and at the same time one message sent to user "B"  (who is already logged ) you have mail, as user "B" got this message app will hit to cloud and fetch that mail.

1. How user "A" will find out user "B" is loggeg in?

2. If user "B" is logged in, then how user "A" will send intimation message to user "B"?

3. Alos how we can identify mail reciever name (i.e. User "B")  if it is correct or not as per that we can show user name is correct or not.

Please send me the code also related to this.

Thank you
asked Aug 22, 2014 in App42 Cloud API-BaaS by imtiyaz (45 points)
This question is only for login Register Users. Sender do not send message during playing game, but can receive message in any situation after logged in.

1 Answer

+1 vote
You can combine this functionality with Push Notification while sending mail to user. You can trigger a Push at the time of sending mail to user. So user will get the Push that a new mail has arrived and once user clicks on message you can fetch his mail from cloud.

Let me know if it makes sense.

Ajay
answered Aug 23, 2014 by ajay123 (899 points)
This is good idea, but it is not use full in my app, because don't want to provide any kind of pop up, internally user will get one intimation message as per that we will fetch mail from cloud.

Any other idea apart from this? or we can implement same logic using this Push notification?

Thank for reply....
Without showing any kind of popup, receiver supposed to know the mail is came, this will be happen in background only.

Please provide the way.....

Thank you
Hello Imtiyaz,

Apologies for the late reply.
In the case of push notification, PopUp will only shown when your app is closed. If your app is open the popup will not come, you can receive the message in notification event. So, you can perform the operation for fetching the mail from cloud on the background.

Let us know if it helps.

Thanks,
Himanshu Sharma
Great....

That is I want...

Thank you
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com