Online users in lobby

0 votes

Hello everyone,

1.   I created a user on app42 and connected to the lobby . when I closed my game user remained "Online".

I pulled users in lobby via WarpClient.GetInstance().GetLiveLobbyInfo();  method and I found the user.

How much time does it take until you update "Online users"? 

2.  is there any other way,faster than pulled the users and look for user? is there any method that can tells whether user is online or offline?

Thanks,

asked Aug 24, 2014 in App42PaaS & BPaaS by noo_no1 (11 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
Hey,

As soon as a user is removed, we also remove him from online users unless he is using connection resiliency. If Recovery Allowance was set, then server will keep that user as connected for the time being set in setRecoveryAllowance.

There is a method getLiveUserInfo() which can provide you details about a user. If a user is present, this method will provide you details in onGetLiveUserInfoDone callback. If a user was using connection resliency and was in recovering state, use isPaused method LiveUserInfoEvent to know if the user is paused or not. In case user is offline, getLiveUserInfo will return Resource not found error
answered Aug 25, 2014 by Suyash Mohan (900 points)
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com